Sunday, April 27, 2014

C4T

C4T #4

 Post #1
 http://www.melhamada.com/
 My comment: Dear Mrs. Hamada, My name is Kelsey and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in EDM310. After reading this post, it honestly made me start thinking about the resources I had while in school. I disliked P.E so much during school, because we never did anything but run. The teachers never seemed to care or take physical education seriously. By this blog post, I can truly see that you care about physical education. I wish I had you as a teacher back in my school days. Thank you for actually caring about your students and what you are there for, which is to teach. Thank you Kelsey

Mrs. Hamada's post was about how P.E teachers do not take pride in their work theses days. Her main focus is to instill in her students the right way to exercise, and to take physical activity seriously. Her post really showed how devoted she is as a P.E teacher.

Post #2
My comment:  My name is Kelsey, I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I commented on your last blog. I enjoyed this one as well. You are so right with twitter. Twitter is an amazing tool for not only teachers, but everyone. It is so great that you came up with the adapted games to create understanding. Again, great advice, ideas and post. I look forward to reading more.
Kelsey

Mrs. Hamada's post was about the use of twitter to get ideas for her class. She mentioned that with tweeting for help, she had people responding within the hour of her tweet. Also in her post was some game ideas teachers could use in their classroom, to help her students create understanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment