Monday, May 5, 2014

Project #16

Project #16
 Hochiminh Group EDM 310
 Kelsey Sigler, Savannah Price, Annie Nguyen, and Katherine Harvey were apart of the Hochiminh group. For our final project we chose to create an iBook instead of a Prezi. None of us knew how to make one at the beginning, but we finally figured it out. The final project was our journey as a group through EDM 310. Our iBook was made up of many different pages such as an autobiography of each group member, sentence videos, passion videos, book trailers, favorite blog posts, photos of each member, annotated photos, and a reflection of technology tools to use in the classroom. I thought creating an iBook was neat and enjoyed making it. I liked the idea of putting all of our work we have done throughout this semester into one big project. I had never used a Mac before this class, much less iBook. With this project being done as a group, we did have trouble with getting everyone together at the same time, but we made it work. I have learned so many technology tools and apps this semester. I am actually sad this class is over, but will take everything I learned from this class with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment