Friday, January 17, 2014

Blog Assignment #1

I have heard that EDM 310 is a very time consuming class. Hearing from other students that this class has a lot of assignments and projects were also told to me. The only fears I have about this class is putting in so many hours to this class.I fear that I wont have time for my other classes, as well as time for my job. Another fear I have is not doing an assignment correctly. I am not to good with computers and worry I will do something incorrectly. The only class I would compare to EDM 310 is a computer class I took my freshmen year. We never blogged but I learned different techniques about computers and how to use different programs. The most difficult thing I think will be in this class for me is having to make a lot of time for this class, with all my other classes. I also think it will be difficult for me to learn how to blog everyday and not forget. The best way for me to address the difficulties in this class is to ask for help and plan ahead. I feel those are the two keys needed to succeed in this class. The only questions I really have is how to do some of the projects and assignments. I will address these concerns and questions directly to the teacher or the assistant's.


                                           

2 comments:

  1. "...that I wont have time …" won't, not won't

    "The best way for me to address the difficulties in this class is to ask for help and plan ahead." Right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand what you mean! I feel overwhelmed by the amount of work, not just for this class, but all of my others as well. I agree that the best thing we can do is to plan ahead and keep organized so that nothing slips through the cracks. Good luck, I hope you do well!

    ReplyDelete