Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Practice Post

This is bold. This is underline. This is italic.

This is a new paragraph.

   Hi, my name is Kelsey Sigler. I am from Mobile, but I was born in Destin, Florida. I have an amazing family I am so close with. I have a 17 year old brother that attends Mcgill- Toolen Catholic High School, and I am so lucky to call him my best friend. My family and I do everything together from games, vacations, dinners, and just quality family time. I am very lucky to have them in my life. I went to Troy University my first two years of college. I began missing my family to much and transferred to USA. I have a lot of interest in life. My main interest is volunteer work. Throughout my life I was always volunteering any chance I got. I also enjoy working out, and spending time on the water fishing and skiing. 

  I want to enter the field of education because special education kids are my life. Growing up I volunteered at the different special ed schools teaching and being around the kids. It really sparked my interest and made me realize I wanted to do this as a profession. I don't really have any talents or what I do best. I am very good at always giving my 100 percent whether its a job, school, a friendship or any possible activity in life. I do want to get better spending more time with friends and helping them with school work instead of just focusing on my school work. I do have a passion for fishing, and dancing as well. I have been dancing most of my life and picked up a fishing pole at a very young age. I am kind of nervous about this class because i am not good with computers at all. Hopefully I will be able to learn and stay on track with this class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment