Sunday, February 9, 2014

Project #4 C4T #1

C4T #1, Comment #1 My first comments for teachers, I was assigned to the intelligent Mrs. Erin Paytner. She is a vice- principal in Ottawa, Canada. The first day I visited her blog, I knew I was going to enjoy what she writes about. Learning about herself first really helped me get a feel of who she is as a blogger. Her first post was about teachers putting students in certain groups. Her blog stated that she was waiting in a waiting room with her son as a young girl yelled out I got a red one. To Mrs. Erin's shock, it was displayed as in her school she is classified as red in her group. This blog was about teachers labeling their students as a certain group and not as individuals. In my comment I responded with introducing my self as well as being in EDM 310. I expressed to her that she made a great point when saying that teachers are sticking their students in certain groups without taking the time to stick them in groups that are right for them. I also, told her some of my experiences in observing teachers putting their students in groups. Lastly I ended with expressing my gratitude of her post.

 C4T # 2, Comment #2 My second post I read of hers was about blogging in general. She had a presentation she posted to help others understand blogging and ways that could help. Her different points were about how blogging can help teachers and parents stay connected with their child and or student. In my comment, I told her how appreciative I was for her presentation. I expressed to her that it helped me understand blogging a little more. Lastly I was telling her how we use blogging for our class, and how other teachers should use blogging more.
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment