Saturday, February 1, 2014

Blog Post #3

   Watching the Peer Editing video I found It very useful. Learning about the three steps to peer editing helped me to learn what I can do for this pacific class. Staying positive was one of the main rules in this video. This is 100% correct, we all need criticism but in a way that will help us grow, not bring us down. Staying positive to our other peers in commenting and correcting their work, will help each of us to become a better blogger. One point this video pointed out is correcting your peers organization. I definitely feel this is what I need most help in. I am always jumping around in what I am trying to say in my work. I enjoyed this video, it made me think about what my other peers are doing for me, as well as what I can do for them.
  I laughed when the writing peer review video started. I did not expect a child in this video. I enjoyed the video because it gave examples and gave more advice on writing a review or receiving one as well. I also liked how they put names with the different topics. For example the topic, Social Sammy. This made the video fun, and had my attention. The slide show was very helpful. It was going over some things I have already learned, and was a review for me.


                                               



1 comment:

  1. "...we all need criticism but in a way that will help us grow, not bring us down." I really like this statement. The way in which we approach peer editing is crucial. Like you said, staying positive while commenting on someone else's work is important. I also believe the way in which we receive criticism is a significant factor in how effective it actually is.

    ReplyDelete