Saturday, April 5, 2014

C4K for March



C4K for Alexis S.
Her blog post was very interesting. I had the pleasure of reading about how she got to meet Adam Bellow, who created the app, Educlipper. In her blog, she explained what Educlipper is and what it does.  my comment: Hi Alexis, My name is Kelsey and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in edm 310.  I think it is great you actually go to meet him and ask him questions in person. I have never heard of the eduClipper so you taught me something new! Great post, and keep up the good work. Thank you for letting me read your post.
http://kidblog.org/MrsGeldes2014/f2bdd73e-948a-4345-85cc-618117b89eaa/educlipper-creator-adam-billow/

C4K for Mamarei,

Mamarei is a very creative blogger. The post I got to read was an actual video and slide show she created. In this video she explained and showed us the Pt England way. I really enjoyed watching the video and learning the activities and daily life of her and her class mates. 
My comment:Hi Mamarei, my name is Kelsey and I attend the University of South Alabama and I am in EDM 310.I really enjoyed your post. Your video was really interesting. My favorite part of this post was the music you added to the video. That song is actually one of my favorite songs. I also enjoyed how you had different videos of activities that the Pt England class does. It was great seeing some students comments in the video as well. Keep up the great work in your blog post, and thank you for allowing me to see your post! 
http://littlevoiceslittlescholars.blogspot.com/


C4K for Porscha,
Porscha's blog was the most colorful blog I have seen. She took the time to decorate and make her blog her own. This blog post was about her class going to the college to do P.E. I thought it was neat to show a video and tell us about what her class does on a daily bases. Seeing her classmates participate in P.E really made me happy. 
My comment: Hi Porscha, My name is Kelsey. I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. Thank you for allowing me to read your blog. I really enjoyed this post. I think it is great that yall get to visit the college to do P.E. My favorite thing as a child was to do physical activity such like you do. Jumping rope, running, and playing games was my absolute favorite. I really enjoyed how you mentioned in your post, how important exercise is. We all have to do physical activity to stay healthy, and maintain our weight. Great post, and I really like the colors you have created within your blog. 
http://pesporschap.blogspot.com/2014/03/sports-at-tamaki.html?showComment=1395867046168#c1034073961709792625


C4K for Keis,
Her blog was very inviting, and colorful. This blog post I was assigned to read was about Math. She had a slide show of different examples of changing one number into a whole number. Each one of her slides had great detail as well as examples how to do these types of problems. 
My comment: Hi Keis, My name is Kelsey and I am in EDM 310, at the University of South Alabama. I really love the look of your blog. All the bright colors are so inviting. This post was done so great. I have always had a hard time in math. I fell if I was struggling with this specific problem, I would and could definitely go to this post for help. Great demonstration of math, keep up the blogging. 
http://peskeisb.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment