Saturday, April 5, 2014

Project #4 C4T


C4T #3, comment #1
 I had the opportunity to read Mrs. Kathleen Morris's blog post on http://primarytech.global2.vic.edu.au/. The first post I read on March 18th, was more about herself being on maternity leave. Throughout her post she did give great advice and ideas for teachers. Her advice was the use of blogs for the parents of the students. My comment to her was Hi Mrs. Kathleen Morris, my name is Kelsey Sigler and I am an Elementary Education/Special Education major at University of South Alabama. I am now in an EDM 310 class that requires us to blog and read other blog post from bloggers. In this class we are learning a lot about how to blog, as well as technology. I enjoyed reading this blog post. I am just now getting the hang of using and teaching technology. I have been learning all about technology and watching videos from other bloggers and teachers to help us learn. I found your “Tips for Graduate Teachers,” post very useful. I really liked the idea of having a classroom blog for parents. I think I will definitely have to use this idea in my future teaching. Thank you for allowing me to read your blog, I look forward to reading more post and other advice for teaching. She gave other great advice, and links for others to read about. With each of these links, it discussed different ways to incorporate technology in to the classroom.

 C4T #3, comment #2
 The second post I had the pleasure reading was about technology evolving into the classroom. Her main focus was on Blogging and the Literacy Curriculum. This post gave great insight to some ideas for future teachers. I definitely recomend everyone going to her site reading through the links she provided. My comment for this post was, Hello Mrs. Morris. My name is Kelsey and I am a college student and in the process of hopefully becoming a special education teacher. I am currently taking a class that requires us to blog, in EDM 310. This is my first time ever having to blog and honestly at first I wasn’t sure why it was so important until I read your post “Blogging and the Literacy Curriculum.” After reading your post, I understand that technology is evolving more rapidly then I thought. Thank you for giving me more insight into why blogs are so important in the classroom. You said, “It is no longer enough to teach students how to read books and write on paper because this won’t prepare them for the 21st century,” and I agree. Thank you again for allowing me to fully understand how technology is growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment