Sunday, April 27, 2014

C4K

C4K Summary for the month of April

C4K summary for April
http://pesaprile.blogspot.com/

I had the pleasure of reading Aprils, blog. Her blog was very colorful and I could tell she really took the time to make her blog personal. She did a Kotuku about a white heron.  April,11,2014 My comment: Hi April, My name is Kelsey and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in EDM 310. I really enjoy your blog. All the bright beautiful colors, really makes your blog stand out. I also, loved your blog post for your Kotuku. The white heron is in fact very beautiful. I liked your drawing as well, keep up the hard work and never stop blogging!


C4K summary for Leilani
http://littlevoiceslittlescholars.blogspot.com/

 For this C4K, I read Leilani's blog. She did a video on a book she read about a giraffe named Herold. She also drew a picture of the giraffe she imagined, while reading this book. I think it is such an inspiration seeing this young girl being so intrigued with reading, and responding in a blog. This way she is still using books, but adding new technology, which is great. Aprill, 15,2014 My Comment: Hi Leilani, my name is Kelsey and i am a student in EDM 310 at the university of South Alabama. I really enjoyed your post. You gave a great description about what you learned from Herold the Giraffe. I think it is so great that you did a video instead of writing a summary of what you learned. I also, loved your drawing of the giraffe. Giraffes are my favorite animal. Keep up the hard work on blogging.
Thanks, Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment