Sunday, March 2, 2014

C4K Summary for February.

All of my comments for kids was very interesting. Each blog post I read for each kid surprised me. The hard work that they are showing this young is very impressive. The kids post I commented on, were on all different topics. Bailey S. post was about a color poem. This was my first time learning about a color poem. In her post she did the same thing we have to do in our post. She added pictures to her post, and detailed information about a color poem. Another post I commented on was Olivia's post. She wrote about birth stones. A lot of people do not know what their birth stones are, Olivia let us know what birth stones were, and their color for the month. In her post she also asked others to comment their own birth stones, which I thought was neat. Another little boy's post was so adorable. He talked about his dog spot and how cute and loves to cuddle. In my comment I told him how my own dog loves to cuddle. I think it is great that he is expressing his feelings and love for a dog in a post. Some kids would not think to post emotional posts. Lastly one of my kids post was a tutorial on how to do fractions. Personally, I am terrible in math. Her post could help other students in math. I commented on her post saying how great I thought it was that she posted a post to help others in math. All these different post were so detailed and educational for everyone. I am looking forward to reading other kids post, to see what this young generation has to offer education wise.
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment