Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Project #15

My lesson plan I have created for this project has to do with math, and money. These days, children do not know how to count money correctly or know the worth of money. In this lesson plan, I will have pretend a grocery store, pretend money, and use the smart board as a cash register, set up in my class room. Before the kids can go grocery shopping I will show my students videos from the smart board about money and how much each coin, or dollar is worth. This allows the students to learn math, and about money in general. Every Friday, the students will be able to practice using money at the grocery store buying items. Using the cash register on the smart board, each student will have a turn counting money, putting the correct amount in the register, as well as using technology. This lesson plan allows them to learn about money, everyday life situations, while having fun!
      
Links: http://bestclipartblog.com/29-money-clip-art.html/money-clip-art-19
BuckInstitute


1 comment:

  1. Hello, Kelsey.

    I think this is an interesting idea, I am just confused as to where your BIE forms are located? I, agree, with you that we need to find innovative ways for students to learn how to work with numbers. Also, make sure you add alt/title modifiers to your pictures.

    ReplyDelete